We focus the majority of our practice on family law. We are experienced all aspects of family law, including dissolution of marriage, paternity, guardianship, adoption, child support law, and other facets of family law. Our firm also handles a variety of post divorce actions including actions for modification and/or enforcement of final judgments, child support and alimony modifications, relocation of minor children, as well as contempt proceedings.
We provide you with personal attention and encouragement throughout your family law related matter. At the Law Office of David Hurvitz PA, we put your family first, and we can help keep the best interests of your family and your children a priority.
Many of our clients come to us with questions and issues, including:
- Is alimony only awarded on a temporary basis?
- Can a previous alimony award be modified if I lose my job?
- Is inheritance considered marital or non-marital property?
- Can a prior custody ruling be modified?
- How long does it take to legally change my name, and what steps must be done to get my name changed?
At the Law Office of David Hurvitz PA, we will answer all of these questions and more. The most important question we hear is, “Do you have the expertise to solve my problem?” The answer is Yes.
Please call us with any questions you may have regarding any aspect of family law. We are ready to discuss with you the facts of your case, and our initial consultations are always at no charge.